Burlington, VT or Chicago, IL
Aurora North is a Burlington, Vermont based software company that develops software focused on enhancing legal operations, increasing efficiency, and reducing risk. Aurora North, an industry leader known for providing advanced technology solutions to law firms all over the world, is currently hiring an experienced Implementation Engineer to contribute to our growth and success.
Our company specializes in the installation and implementation of industry standard legal systems, integrations and enterprise solutions. We provide the highest quality software services to the legal industry, including software products for intellectual property law firms throughout North America and Europe. Come work with an outstanding team of passionate, focused, work-hard/play-hard individuals while continuing to build your technical expertise and business acumen!
The ideal candidate is hard working, detail oriented, has a strong ability to multitask, is goal driven, proficient with technology, demonstrates excellent customer service skills and has at least 3+ years of experience with solid knowledge of: software development, SQL Server, data and system integration best practices, project lifecycles, and collaborative development. Familiarity with the following is helpful but not required: SharePoint, Legal Systems and IIS. We are looking for an energetic, fun addition to the team who is willing to take ownership of their role and grow within our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Installs and implements industry standard legal systems, integrations and enterprise solutions.
- Identifies system requirements by interviewing stakeholders; analyzes existing applications, programming and operations infrastructure.
- Owns the end to end implementation of Aurora North and partner software products and services. This includes project scoping, planning, development, installation, configuration, deployment and support.
- Owns client communication process and is responsible for setting client expectations on a project basis.
- Assists with product rollouts by ensuring end users are trained to be fully conversant with the software.
- Responsible for prioritizing and managing own workload to meet client expectations.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Other Skills, Requirements and Competencies
- Problem Solving: Resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; doesn’t stop at the first answer, investigates the issue thoroughly.
- Customer Focus: Acts with customers in mind; dedicated to meeting and exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
- Communication: Listens to the needs of each customer and clearly shares their needs with the appropriate group.
- Team Work: Balances team and individual responsibilities; provides and welcomes constructive feedback; contributes to the group with a positive attitude.
- Organizational Support: Completes tasks accurately and on time; follows policy and procedure guidelines.
- Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness with tasks; looks for ways to improve our processes always focusing on quality; applies feedback to improve performance.
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Maintain professionalism while balancing multiple tasks while working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Obtains the required information by utilizing internal resources to problem solve.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, excellent holiday/vacation/sick time off, and a 401(k) plan with company safe harbor contribution.
Our company is a highly-respected, top-tier provider of legal software and associated services throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. We have been in business since 2005 and have an unparalleled reputation in the legal market. We are seeking a highly qualified, talented person who enjoys working in a small company environment.
If our position sounds interesting to you, please contact: email@example.com. While we appreciate all resume submittals only candidates with experience most relevant to our needs will be contacted.
Aurora North is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.